Over the Bank Holiday Weekend you will see the signs: "Slow Down This Bank Holiday Weekend".
Well in the past I tried, and tried, underneath such a sign: concentrating deeply, jumping up and down, on one leg - then the other, then crouching in deep thought, muttering "Slow down, bloody slow down".
I tried, and tried, hard, very hard to slow down the bank holiday weekend, but it still "Tick Tocked" its way to Tuesday.
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Who IS minding the shop in 2025?
It is a good question since Chang & Eng are in charge again. I would prefer Zig and Zag, or Martin & Lewis, since I think photos ...
-
#ShortStoriesAndPoems I don't know where one stops and the other begins. I have always waxed lyrical when writing and produce something...
-
Let's start with this – I do not do reviews – I'm a writer: not a reader who writes reviews. I'm glad I have this rule, ...
-
Congratulations, your paperback, "Here Lies Deirdre Rachel Eames ," is published on Amazon . If you republished your book with...
No comments:
Post a Comment