Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

A Guy Walks Into A Bar...Ouch!


A guy walks into a Bar and the barman says, Hello good morning. What will you have?

Well, says the guy that's very kind of you. I'll have a Guinness.

When he has finished that one the barman asks if he will have another one.

The guy says. You are so kind another Guinness. Please.

When he is finished he asks the barman where he could get a meal and the barman says
Why not eat here. I will get you beef and spuds, gravy and vegetables.

So the guy says you are so kind, then he scoffs the lot, and gets up to leave.

Hey hold on the barman says you haven't paid.

Why should I pay the guy says I didn't order anything you kindly offered the drink 
and the meal to me.

So the guy walks out.

A week later the same guy walks back into the pub and the barman shouts at him to get out.

Why asks the guy.

Because you were in here last week and drank two pints and had a meal and wouldn't pay.
You said I offered them to you.

I was never here before says the guy.

You were.

I wasn't.

Jees says the barman. You must have a double so.

You’re so kind says the guy. I'll have a double brandy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...