Translate

Monday 4 May 2015

I love this quote and this is why!


I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.

I participate in a forum where "writers" post links to their latest "masterpiece". Self publishing has a lot to answer for!


They are usually badly written, badly formatted, not punctuated, and generally terrible to try and read.

So why, instead of writing like a TV sit-com script, will they not heed the advice above, and go and read a book, before they produce "Gibberish" and dare to call themselved "Published Writers".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...