Translate

Thursday 11 June 2015

Scammers are offering In The Wicker Wood as a free PDF – It's true!


I did a search for my Free Kindle and found out that four websites, Fraud134, Tramp93, Strike7 and Help87 are offering to give people a free PDF copy of my book.

BUT You Have to Log In to their site, with your eMail address, to progress past the first page. Reckon I'm safe.

Of course I have not given away my publishing rights to fraudsters – so beware – four Big Bad Wolves are trying to tell you what big eyes you have.

But don't worry, 'cause until midnight Friday 12 June you can get a genuine free copy from any Amazon site near you.


And this offer is not a scamming fraud!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...