Translate

Thursday 27 April 2017

I'm being robbed! My books are all over the place: FREE

Decided to give KDP Paperbacks a trial. So I moved The Knowledge Seekers from Createspace to KDP. Seems to work fine and it is simple to do.

So then I did a few searches and sure enough the Createspace page is now marked as invalid.

But then I noticed lots and lots and lots of sites offering free PDFs of my Kindles.

Nothing I can do I suppose, except start chasing down phantoms.

But, as we say in Ireland, I couldn't be arsed.

But advice, on searches,  is not to click any of the links as the scammers are just looking for your details, for some purpose or other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...