Translate

Friday 30 March 2012

Swindled by a proven swindler...

Well so many years have passed waiting that the Revelations in the Mahon Tribunal is just really a damp squib to anyone who ever applied for planning permission in North County.

I knew, because I was in that system applying for planning and being turned down for silly reasons.

I was advised to go and talk to someone and the name was supplied, and I sat in their house and talked, and got the promises that everything would be ok. The Job would be Oxo.

It wasn't and now I know why. He must never have found the brown envelpe I didnt leave on the table, or if he did I was swindled. So was he: as the envelope I didn't leave was empty. No I lie. It was full of hot air, the same as I got from him.

Now there is his name on the list as having facilitated requests from bigger fish than me.Their envelope it says was stuffed with cash.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...