Translate

Friday 6 April 2012

RTE funded by a Pole Tax says #vinb

What did Vinnie The Poo #vinb say a few nights ago?

Something like RTE being “funded by a Pole Tax”: interesting to say the least. Was he referring to the household tax?

Makes me wonder is our money which we pay as a Licence Fee for a “Receiving Apparatus” not covering the big salaries?

On the same program Vinny thought He was the National Broadcaster. He ! He said “We (royal we?) are the National Broadcaster. Vinny, Vinny, TV3 broadcasts to the nation. That don't make 'em the National Broadcaster. Dream on about working for the National Broadcaster.

At least he didn't go all apoplectic (look it up. No don't I'll tell you. “A sudden loss of ...voluntary motion, due generally to rupture of a blood vessel in the brain.) and start waving his hands and arms around while frothing at the mouth, as he usually does when he is “Pixilated” over something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...