Translate

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Who is Fingal County Council trying to fool.




Well I'm amused. Last week I got a long curious email apparently from Greater Dublin Drainage that was so confusing I decided to reply to it and ask for clarification: the email address given bounced back as “Undeliverable”. I checked: the return address is info@greaterdubindrainage.ie. Where the Hell has the "L" gone to.

But it gets worse when you access GreaterDublinDrainage at the web address given and look at the Stakeholders Submissions in Appendix H. They seem to be about the Donabate and Portrane issue and the submissions made back then.

Then the Fingal Independent ran a story the says FCC don't have the money currently to carry out or complete existing projects.

Then I get a posted letter from FCC that has my address incorrect, but gets to me, that essentially is trying to say GreaterDublinDrainage has not gone away, "we will be making a decision in the Spring": just like they told us this time last year  before Christmas 2011.

Finally if you send a message to the correct GreaterDublin Drainage email address, you will not get the usual acknowledgement message, just silence.

I wonder are FCC so broke that they can't pay the consultants their fee and are trying to hobble along with the project being run by having the Reserve Team on the pitch. If so it won't work, we are all Premier Players out here in Fingal. Some of us even have International experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...