Translate

Monday 26 May 2014

I'm concentrating on Ireland and U.K. market for my book!

I'm a month into the publication of my book now and I have made some marketing decisions.

It is selling so that's fine.

I have an Amazon Countdown Deal coming up in June.

I got some good reviews - no bad ones.

The decision is to not bother about people buying short stories and poems from Amazon America etc., but to concentrate on Amazon U.K.

The postage for Ireland and the U.K. is affordable, the delay is minimal and the clients, it would appear, DIG real poetry and short stories. OH! And yea Fairy Tales......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...