Translate

Monday 23 March 2015

The best advice I ever got - and I'm ignoring it!

I was told a long time ago that people don't appreciate anything they get FOR FREE!

However I also knew clever people who, at times, got furniture and antiques at the "Free Counter": someone else was throwing the items away.

So for today only as I already said before, at the week-end, I'm FREE.

The book is said to be a good read, a thriller, and hard to put down (I put glue on the cover of that copy).

The ending is a surprise, they say. It was to me when I was writing it, as I think the characters ganged up on me and led me to it.

But it does fit well with the story.

I know you are thinking: get on with it and tell us what it is about!

No!

Check it out for yourself!

I'm including a link to Amazon.UK as I think their Carrier Pigeons fly fastest!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Wicker-Wood-Lazarian-Wordsmith/dp/1500691364


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...