Translate

Saturday 11 April 2015

I used to manage a Help Desk - that helped our customers.

I love help desks manned by Numb Skulls – NOT!

My latest book "In The Wicker Wood – where secrets are buried" is produced on Create Space, but they don't seem to have it on their system, in such a way that a Google or Yahoo search will feature it.

My first book is featured prominently.

Told CS help desk. Reply - we don't control what a search engine will show – Doh! Know that, it's search 101. But if you don't have it on your website they won't find it. Still waiting for a reply.

But then I'd say they're busy – the links to CS "Community" and "Threads" seem to be broken as well. You can see some threads, but can't post a reply.

Had a look at their website about customer satisfaction - easy to write hard to provide - it seems.

But it's better than the Amazon “Expert” who told me, I could not see a listing on Amazon.UK, because – no wait for it – I was in Ireland.

Gave him a "Harry Potter Howler" about the World Wide Web.


Amazon/CS know where Europe and "Tax Haven Countries" are though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...