Translate

Thursday 23 April 2015

Shudda Gone To Specsavers (Irish company who provide Eye-Glasses and Hearing Aids).



I nominated a book for a monthly award:-

This Book:-


I was attacked and accused of Self Nomination. The person apologised and that was that. Then other members who as usual only respond to what they think they see got in on the act. 

Then the Moderator did as well, and again posted that "The Author" was hassling people for votes.

He has been nominated twice for the Pulitzer and he is canvassing  to win a monthly award on a forum based in Ireland!  

This is me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...