Translate
Thursday, 25 June 2015
The Wrens have left the nest - I'm back in mine!
The man who laid or is that layed as in lay an egg, the wooden floor in My Office took half a day to complete the job. A similar room took me three days to sweat through.
But bet Mr. Woodie, could not produce an e Book on Draft 2 Digital in the same time – half a day.
It's for sale now at all good e Book Book Sellers.
The result is that I'm back in my writing nest again - at my desk - staring at the wall, as usual, waiting for the words to come..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Who IS minding the shop in 2025?
It is a good question since Chang & Eng are in charge again. I would prefer Zig and Zag, or Martin & Lewis, since I think photos ...
-
Over the Bank Holiday Weekend you will see the signs: "Slow Down This Bank Holiday Weekend". Well in the past I tried, and tried...
-
Let your fingers do the talking. How many times do you say “Google It” or just type random thoughts into the search box and be surpri...
-
Asked a lady, who reads a lot – well if you call having a Kindle on the go, even when relaxing over a drink: reading – to have a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment