Translate

Friday 24 February 2017

One rule for readers posting - another for writers posting - yet it's called a book club!!!!

Joined a Facebook Club organised by an RTE radio personality.

Posters are recommending books, commenting on books, and reviewing books.

Some are posting pictures of books they have bought - the front cover, the title and the author.

Seemingly this is allowed.


I then posted a link to my book in response to a query about scary books.

Then I got admonished by the "owner" for blagging my book.

So now my old belief that RTE will only promote books produce by Irish Publishers is confirmed again. Advertisers count - the person who buys the licence doesn't.

Public service broadcasting my derry-air.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...