Have to cash in on the commerce of St. Valentine's Day, by offering my 20 Minute Reads Kindle, The French Woman as a free download on the day. (Is this a Kerry Joke?)
It's a companion you can cherish with a slow pint of Beer, Guinness, or wine if that's your choice.
Maybe even a Latte or Cappuccino companion.
But if you are short of funds, who isn't? It's the thought that counts! So you can 'fess up and admit you got it on the bargain counter, for your PAL, Partner & Lover.
Enjoy the kindle or maybe what ever other surprise you get on the day.
https://www.amazon.com/French-Woman-20-Minute-Reads-ebook/dp/B01MZ1HF9Q
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Who IS minding the shop in 2025?
It is a good question since Chang & Eng are in charge again. I would prefer Zig and Zag, or Martin & Lewis, since I think photos ...
-
Read an interesting article in the Sindo (Sunday Independent) Ireland this week about a lady living in, it appears , in Cork Ireland w...
-
“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.” ― Stephen King Patrick McGil...
-
#ShortStoriesAndPoems I don't know where one stops and the other begins. I have always waxed lyrical when writing and produce something...
No comments:
Post a Comment