Translate

Sunday 4 June 2017

After all -it's my blog - so it should be used to help sell my books.

I'm was being plagued by requests to monetise my blog.

Seems simple if they are correct - all I do is allow someone or other to add advert links to my blog. Then when a punter clicks a link a seller offers to sell something or other, offer advice, or whatever, and I get buttons - not shirt buttons - small amounts of money, deposited into my bank account.

But I see click on terms and conditions, so there must be a catch. But it seems there isn't.

But (third but) I sell books: paperbacks and kindles, and as the adverts will be associated with what I blog about, I presume they will be for others selling books.

Put the idea on the back burner: but it kept calling me, nice little earner, no work, just blog.

Then the light bulb idea and question. Can I advertise and sell my books from my blog?

A little research, a little HTML and Hey Presto! It happened!

The links at the left hand of this blog now shows my books, as added and displayed on Goodreads.


The long planned inflatable boat is now a possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...