Translate

Thursday 24 May 2018

A few hours to go on the vote on Article 40.3.3 and I'm an Undecided!


I am referendummed out – maybe just numbed out.

Vote Yes: or mothers will die while pregnant.
Vote No: so that mothers won't be forced to die while pregnant.

The more exaggerations one side made the more exaggerations the other side made.

And now broadcasters and papers need to be silent on the issue until the polls close later tomorrow Friday 25th May.

And I still don't know what way I will vote!

I do know I have to make my X for Yes or my X for No, and I will: while remembering, I am not as usual, marking X to sign my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...