November Sale, just in time for Christmas as a gift.
https://www.books2read.com/ap/xq9Ewx/Lazarian-Wordsmith
Enjoy.
Now back to working on Wicker Wood Secrets Uncovered - should be ready for Christmas - NEXT YEAR, pre-planning is a blessing.
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Who IS minding the shop in 2025?
It is a good question since Chang & Eng are in charge again. I would prefer Zig and Zag, or Martin & Lewis, since I think photos ...
-
Over the Bank Holiday Weekend you will see the signs: "Slow Down This Bank Holiday Weekend". Well in the past I tried, and tried...
-
Let your fingers do the talking. How many times do you say “Google It” or just type random thoughts into the search box and be surpri...
-
Asked a lady, who reads a lot – well if you call having a Kindle on the go, even when relaxing over a drink: reading – to have a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment