Translate
Tuesday, 29 May 2012
Kenny wins Lotto Cash
I see some reports that County Mayo, the home of our Taoiseach just bagged the cash, in the great Lotto handout.
Bates Banagher! We all gamble to win millions: we fail. Kenny probably didn't buy a ticket and he scoops the jackpot.
What kind of a bewildered nation are the Irish: where we allow politicians doll out cash to organisations, in their area, so that come voting time they will "win the watch" again and be returned to their cushy "nothing to do" job.
It defies logic. It does!
And I never mentioned Katie Taylor once, I will maintain the dignity that lady and her dad have shown, by not "Blowing the Whistle" on the nonsense they are enduring, in preparing to perhaps bring home AN OLYMPIC MEDAL for IRELAND.
That reminds me does anyone remember when Charlie Haughey won the Tour of France. He DID! I remember him on the podium beside whats his name, in the yellow jersey.
Bates Banagher! It Does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Who IS minding the shop in 2025?
It is a good question since Chang & Eng are in charge again. I would prefer Zig and Zag, or Martin & Lewis, since I think photos ...
-
#ShortStoriesAndPoems I don't know where one stops and the other begins. I have always waxed lyrical when writing and produce something...
-
Let's start with this – I do not do reviews – I'm a writer: not a reader who writes reviews. I'm glad I have this rule, ...
-
Congratulations, your paperback, "Here Lies Deirdre Rachel Eames ," is published on Amazon . If you republished your book with...
No comments:
Post a Comment