Translate

Tuesday 25 February 2014

If I don't blow my own trumpet: who will?

I decided to give readers a view of the front page and back page of my new book: due to be available as an eBook for the Summer Vacation Market.





In The Wicker Wood
Lazarian Wordsmith

For a long time Georgie has managed to hide his crimes and the bodies of the eleven girls he abducted and killed.

Now that he has a cancer diagnosis, he wants to be absolved of his sins, so he kidnaps a priest.

He upset Bishop Sylvester Mahon by doing that.

The bishop decides, he can still be a player, like he was during the Northern Troubles. He calls in a favour from the terrorist Shane O'Neill.

Mahon while Chaplain with the Irish Army Pilgrimage , in Lourdes, got a girl pregnant.

When Sonny Mc Entaggart finally finds out who his father is: he is on the run, using the name Shane O'Neill.

Garda Superintendent Bob Tyrell sleeps uneasy in his bed at night: he is haunted by one thought - To all of you ,who have gone missing, I’ve let you down again today. I will keep trying to find you as long as I have breath in my body. Please God, someday soon.


That day is near at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...