Translate

Friday 21 March 2014

Sometimes I think I'm blogging to myself!


Here I go again talking to the wall – an old Irish saying – which means talking and not getting any response: or not getting the message through the lines of communication. Mam used say I might as well be talking to the wall: giving you advice!

Long ago I came to the conclusion that individuals who blog, tweet, post on Facebook – communication like that – only talk and don't listen!

This means they post to make themselves feel important and couldn't be arsed readings what others say. Well that's not precise enough: they post and if any comments are made – scan those to see if their “handle” is mentioned.

You know what I'm on about – another expression for sounding off!

@TomCat tweets my dog has the ups & downs! What to do Mr Pat?

@Someoneelse tweets my cat had kittens, and she is not in a relationship!!!

@Idon'tcare tweets what's on telly tonite?

Poor @TomCat is left waiting for @someoneInterested  to tell him to put the dog out into the garden quickly!

Ah! I'm fed up @talkingtomyself – the world's gone to hell in a hand-basket.


Back to basics.....here's the cover for me Little Book – Literature I writ and am roofing at the moment from a roof copy.... Must fun the test through a spolechucker as well. Possibly a Grammar check as well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...