Translate

Monday 16 January 2017

Proofreading drives me NUTS!

The heading reminds me I saw a notice on TV something like Trump USA President! It was for the inauguration platform. With a bloomin' exclamation point. Which is.....a sudden cry or remark expressing surprise, strong emotion, or pain. I agree buddy.


I have just finished my second 20 Minute Reads - Caged Songbird.

The proof reading nearly drove me nuts - even if it was only 4,500, or so words.

OK. feather is feathers. he died in 1964 - I will remove that as it seems it will date the story, add died years ago.

birth Cert - should be Birth Cert.

Our Father need an s to be three Our Fathers.

Hail Mary's - is Hail Marys.

Right that's it - I'm read to rock and roll.

Do the upload to KDP - no misspellings - get the Interior Reviewer copy and check it.

Fine, right ready to go.

Then quite, what the F is that. It should be quiet, as in quiet you lot, not I'm quite sure you should be quiet.

Start again. change the ODT save as a HTLM, upload - check and, submit, add the price, and the market places and tomorrow it should be live.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...