Translate

Friday 10 March 2017

For the Irish mothers from whom babies were snatched by religious orders - A poem.

In Ireland at the moment we are "discussing" an age old so called Irish problem - a terrible attitude to girls who became pregnant outside marriage.

There are allegations that babies in a mother and baby home in Tuam Galway Ireland were stolen and sold to America for adoption.

Another allegation is that children and mothers were separated at birth and those babies were stolen and placed in foster care.

The worse story however is that babies who died were buried in a waste water management system near the Home.

These are being investigated at the moment.

My heart is broken.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I am writing a new novella...I know I said I was finished...

  The Adventures of Double-barrelled Scatter Gun O'Sea A Novella for Students of B U D A Novell...