This week I decided I would offer The Knowledge Seekers & The Land Of Cudhabeen, now two books with additional material as a free eBook, Kindle whatever they are in your area of the world. The offer lasts until 16/3/18.
Free Kindle Offer
The next free offer is for In The Wicker Wood. All week from tomorrow for 5 days, over the St. Patrick's Day weekend, until Tuesday.
Free Kindle Wicker Wood from 16/3/18
Translate
Thursday, 15 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Who IS minding the shop in 2025?
It is a good question since Chang & Eng are in charge again. I would prefer Zig and Zag, or Martin & Lewis, since I think photos ...
-
Let's start with this – I do not do reviews – I'm a writer: not a reader who writes reviews. I'm glad I have this rule, ...
-
When Georgie thought back on it, he realised that he was always more than a single person. Some of the reading-up he did on it, secretly, ...
-
The ticket collector at Port Siney railway station had been warned by phone from Kingsbridge, Dublin to have a ramp ready for a wheelchai...


No comments:
Post a Comment