Thanks to all who participated in the Amazon Free Kindle offer for the two books....
If anyone wants them now - they are subscription only... ya hafta buy them.....
The Knowledge Seekers and te second book The Land Of Cudhabeen
In The Wicker Wood where Secrets are Buried
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Who IS minding the shop in 2025?
It is a good question since Chang & Eng are in charge again. I would prefer Zig and Zag, or Martin & Lewis, since I think photos ...
-
#ShortStoriesAndPoems I don't know where one stops and the other begins. I have always waxed lyrical when writing and produce something...
-
Let's start with this – I do not do reviews – I'm a writer: not a reader who writes reviews. I'm glad I have this rule, ...
-
Congratulations, your paperback, "Here Lies Deirdre Rachel Eames ," is published on Amazon . If you republished your book with...


No comments:
Post a Comment